This manual has been written in a simple and clear Spanish, so your Spanish-speaking trainers from all nationalities can understand it.
SECTION I - Sexual Harassment at the Workplace
* The latest U.S. Supreme Court Rulings on sexual harassment, and how they affect you and your organization.
* Sexual harassment: What is it? Why it happens? Who is the harasser? Who is the victim? Can it be stopped? How do we handle it? It provides tips on keeping your employees' minds on their responsibility - and your organization on the prevention.
* Different types of sexual harassment as defined by the law
* An explanation of "retaliation" and the laws which pertain to it.
(Verbal, Physical and Visual).
* When does harassment violate Federal laws?
* When is an employer legally responsible for harassment by a supervisor?
* Who qualifies as a "supervisor" for purposes of employer liability
* What is a "Tangible Employment Action"?
* How to prevent sexual harassment from occurring and thereby improve workplace morale and productivity.
* How to avoid sexual harassment liability.
SECTION II - Investigation and complaint procedures
* How to handle a sexual harassment complaint.
* How to interview the victim, alleged harasser, and the witnesses.
* Describes procedures to complete the investigation and to determine disciplinary action.
SECTION III - Summary
* The responsibility of the company, examples of sexual harassment policies, statistics, references a glossary and more.
* Each training guide includes a completion certificate for record keeping.
Do Not Take Chances: Overcome the Cultural and Language Difficulties that May Prevent Your Employees From Understanding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Laws.
FACT SHEET IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH:
Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: What Is It? Synthesis and Analysis
This 8 1/2 x 11-fact sheet is a simple way for employers to provide employees with the basic information. This synthesis can be given to each employee to encourage their personal understanding on the subject. The synthesis can be included in your company handbook, enclosed in paycheck envelopes or newsletters and distributed at orientation and staff meetings.