TRAIN THE TRAINERS
A SELF CONTAINED PACKAGE WITH STEP-BY-STEP
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TRAINERS ON
DISCRIMINATION, HARASSMENT &
SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION TRAINING IN SPANISH
The training package is versatile and comprehensive. It offers three training
1) A stand alone presentation of the video
No..!"BASTA Ya de Acosarme"
2) Video showing followed by discussion, led by a facilitator
3) A complete interactive course conducted by a facilitator,
including discussion exercises and questions.
The complete program was written in association with a labor law firm and a
human resources management firm. Some of the legal information in The Self-Study
Manual and Leader's Guide are drawn from the Equal Employment Opportunity
The Complete Training Package Includes:
* One, full-color video. Length: 33 minutes - 15 dramatizations
* A 65-page self-study Trainer's Manual "La Obligación es Mutua" (The Obligation
is Mutual) with step-by-step instructions plus "handouts," "Questions and
Answers" and a completion certificate for compliance verification.
FACT SHEET IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH:
Sexual Harassment in the Workplace:
What Is It?
Synthesis and Analysis
This 8 1/2 x 11-fact sheet is a simple way for employers to provide employees
with the basic information. This synthesis can be given to each employee to
encourage their personal understanding on the subject. The synthesis can be
included in your company handbook, enclosed in paycheck envelopes or newsletters
and distributed at orientation and staff meetings.
The Training is Formatted as Follows:
- Sexual Harassment at the Workplace
* The latest U.S.
Court Rulings on sexual harassment, and how they affect
you and your organization.
* Sexual harassment: What is it? Why it happens? Who is the
harasser? Who is the victim? Can it be stopped? How do we handle it? It provides tips on
keeping your employees' minds on their responsibility - and your organization
on the prevention.
* Different types of sexual harassment as defined by the law
(Quid Pro Quo)
Hostile or Abusive Environment).
* An explanation of "retaliation" and the laws which pertain to it.
* Different inappropriate conduct as defined by the
(Verbal, Physical and Visual).
* When does harassment violate Federal laws?
* When is an employer legally responsible for harassment by a
* Who qualifies as a "supervisor" for purposes of employer
* What is a "Tangible Employment Action"?
* How to prevent sexual harassment from occurring and thereby
morale and productivity.
* How to avoid sexual harassment liability.
SECTION II - Investigation and complaint procedures
* How to handle a sexual harassment complaint.
* How to
interview the victim, alleged harasser, and the witnesses.
* Describes procedures to complete the investigation and to
SECTION III - Summary
* The responsibility of the company, examples of sexual
statistics, references a glossary and more.
* Each training guide includes a completion certificate for record
TO MOTIVATE SPANISH-SPEAKING EMPLOYEES REQUIRES THE USE
OF THE SPANISH LANGUAGE
Other Training and Workshops
Offered by Corte Hispana
Violence at the Workplace:
Learn how to prevent violence at the workplace;
Working With Spanish-speaking
Learn to understand the Latino culture;
employees knowledge of communication in Spanish/English;
and Harassment Prevention,
including Sexual Harassment;