· Report any suspicious activities or unauthorized persons on the premises as well as all threatening or violent incidents.
· Require your visitors to sign-in.
· Keep publicly accessible restrooms locked.
· Ensure signs are posted alerting visitors or customers that only a minimal amount of money is kept on the premises.
· Employees leaving work late are encouraged to request an escort to their cars.
· Open packages and other large envelopes only if sender is positively identified.
· Report suspicious packages or unattended bags or boxes. Keep offices orderly so that suspicious packages are noticed more readily.
· Keep closets, service entries, and telephone and electrical closets locked.
· Employees are discouraged from working solitary late nights on a regular basis.
· Keep master keys and key cards in a secure, locked place.
· Employees are encouraged to evaluate security precautions and make suggestions for improvement.